IdealBite.com is always looking for fresh content to share with our readers. We strive to provide our visitors with breezy, sassy, informative content to engage and inspire. If you are interested in writing for us, we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for new creative talent to be a part of IdealBite.com. Whether its a long term commitment or a one time shot, we encourage you to contact us if you would like to contribute to the original content that we provide.
Interested? To add to our growing community. Here’s what you need to know:
• Tone: Keep it light, yet informational. Have a sense of humor, but provide relevant information. To get a better idea of what we are looking for look at what is already on IdealBite.
• Original Content: All submissions must be original. We do not publish content that has been (or will be) seen in other places on the web. Know that anything submitted to IdealBite it cannot be published online anywhere else.
• We are do NOT accept SEO-driven submissions that are not in line with our philosophy: If you work for a content farm or are a freelancer who writes articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO, we are not interested. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy (e.g. a weight-loss gimmick), then we are not interested.
• Word count: We don’t have a set requirement but you should aim for somewhere between 250 and 800 words.
• What You Get Out of It: We don’t pay for content, but we are delighted to help promote you. Please include a byline and a short biography as well as any links to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and website to aid us in the process. Getting published on IdealBite can help you increase your exposure and provide added legitimacy to your expertise, which can turn into amazing opportunities in your career.
Nuts and Bolts:
• Our readers love personalization.
• Please use only one space after the end of a sentence.
• “IdealBite” is one word.
• If your post contains links, please search IdealBite before linking to outside sources. We might already have the information you are linking to.
• Lists and numbered posts with tips typically do well, e.g., “6 Tips for …” or “8 Reasons You Need to….”
• Once your posts go live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and any other social media you use. The more people who view your post, the better it is for you and IdealBite.
• We are developing a rewards program for those whose posts perform extremely well and become regular contributors (one post a week).
• We love connecting with new contributors. While we cover an insane amount of ground, IdealBite consists of just a few people. As such, it is not possible for us to thoughtfully respond and engage with each of you, so unfortunately sometimes we don’t have the opportunity to respond to all submissions. We can assure you, however, that we carefully read every single submission that we receive. If your post has been accepted, we generally respond within 7 days.
Ready to get started?
Please use our contact us form. Let us know your idea(s), tell us a little about yourself and how to contact you.
After we contact you please respond with:
• Your complete, original submission with a working title.
• Any images you’d like us to use in the post in separate files-not within a document. Be sure to provide links to the original source if you do not own the image rights.
• Your short biography (no more than 125 words) with accompanying links to your Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
• A headshot or photo of you you’d like us to use for your bio.